Join The Club, If You Experienced
Any Of The Following??
@Baby First Steps…. MISSED IT!
@Enjoying your Spotify Music, with YOUR LAST 3 %
@Couldn’t REMEMBER anyone's number with YOUR FLAT phone
@Your tiny tot, that's ADDICTED TO UTUBE, Low battery melt down
@Couldn’t capture that video WITH 3%
@Can't organise your Uber after a LONG night?
@Trying entertain your child WITH 10% Battery!
@Can't reply back to your WIFE, she ain’t going to buy the excuse of a
@A love one upset because you MISSED THEIR CALLS -flat phone!
Scenario, Scenario ……Right?
LIFE HAPPENS TO ALL OF US,
"Life is so precious"
The 7 HACKS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE ...
JUST MAY SAVE YOUR PHONE....OR YOU!
1. Look for apps that are excessively
draining your battery!
Which Apps Drain Your Battery Most?
- A recent report, conducted by security company Avast, found many the worst apps on phones come pre-installed.
- But they add that social and chat apps, which keep churning power cycles in the background are particular bad. Avast pointed the finger at ChatON, WhatsApp, WeChat,SnapChat, Facebook and Facebook Messenger as particularly power-hungry programs.
- David Walke, the CEO of goCharge, added Snapchat to that list of social apps. His company makes mobile device charging kiosks.
- Unsurprisingly, Spotify is another to watch out for as it's using your data connection to bring those tunes to your ears. And Microsoft Outlook is another that is reported to enjoy drinking from your phone's energy well.
- Samsung WatchOn, Samsung Media Hub, Samsung AllShare and Samsung Push all get marked down for their power-draining ways.
- On the iOS side, the news is similar. Chat apps, that stay active in the background and receive updates and send notifications are notorious for draining power. I find that Words With Friends is a killer on my iPhone. Unsurprisingly, mapping apps, like Apple Maps and Google Maps can be a significant drain.
2. Avoid Full Cycle - Zero-100 Percent
& Overnight Charging
- Avoid draining all your phones battery all the way or charge it all the way to 100 percent Avoid full cycle -zero-100 percent and overnight charging. ..
- Ending a charge at 90 percent is better for the battery than topping all the way up to 100 percent.
- Use fast charging technologies sparingly and never overnight for hours on end.
- The healthiest charge for a lithium ion battery seems to be about 50%.
- Now this is extremely hard to maintain if your an excessive phone user so that’s why 80-90 percentage is a sweet spot !
- Quick note for those back up phones that are left in the draw for emergency only. The batteries of them will continue to degrade and discharge if the phone is turned off and not being used over a few months.
- The new generation of phone batteries were designed to be used..
- #Tip~ turn the phone on every several months and top the battery up to 50%.
3. CAR CHARGING.... WHY NOT......?
(VERY IMPORTANT Information )
"THIS 1 MAY SAVE YOUR PHONE!"
The Phone could receive too much power!
According to Brad Nichols, most phone chargers use 1-3 amps.
Not enough power!
sufficiently charge your smartphone.
When you’re commuting to work, from example, you might notice that your phone didn’t charge (or charged just a little) during the drive. As Nichols articulates, “This is mostly due to the fact the phone is using more power than the car charger is supplying it
It can drain your vehicle’s battery
Per Nichols, if you have a newer vehicle model, it might be safe to charge your phone during the drive. However, if you have an older vehicle model, it’s best to avoid charging your phone via the USB port since this can drain the battery.
4. Push VS Fetch Emails app
HOW TO ON A IOS DEVICE - MANUAL EMAIL CHECKING
In the Fetch settings you looked at above, you can choose Manually instead of a timed interval. This will change every account that doesn’t use push to manual.
The second way is to go into each account and choose Manual if you want it. This is done by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tapping on Fetch New Data. Tap on the account you want and then tap Manual.
5.Turn Off WIFI,GPS,Bluetooth,Radios,NFC
- Turning off radios like WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC can also positively impact battery life.
- One tip we love is it's much more power-efficient to use Wi-Fi than to use cellular data, so switch to Wi-Fi when available instead of 4G to save your phone's battery life. This could help if your out on the town and they have free wifi ! Use it cause you just might save more battery for the remaining night!
6. Turn down your screen brightness &
a darker theme & other setting helpful tips!
- A smartphone’s screen is the component that typically uses the most battery.Turning down the screen brightness will save energy. Using Auto Brightness probably saves battery for most people by automatically reducing screen brightness when there’s less light, although it does involve more work for the light sensor.
- ADDED HEALTH TIP:Some people find a darker theme is easier on the eyes in terms of preventing eye strain, and less light overall may mean less blue light, which can affect sleep patterns.
⚠️ WARNING _
DON'T MISS IT
THE SOLUTION IS HERE
"Phone Battery Insurance You Only Have To Pay For Once!"
HERE IS HOW WE HAVE SOLVED ALL THESE ISSUES WITH CHARGING WITH A 3 IN 1 PRODUCT.
It's Even Modern, Reliable and Convenient
3 In 1 Power Bank Station That Has Been
Made For Real People, To Solve Real Problems.
"And that is the precise mission
that started it to be created".
It Can Offer You
3X Times The Capability
Each power bank has 8000MAH
A WHOOPING 11 times available charge for your phone minimum
before placing the units back into the dock station
24’000 MAH Battery Charge
To Do With What Is Necessary To Get Your Devices Through The Day.
Why Apply These HACKS NOW... You Say??
- Never have to be anxious at the sight of your phones low battery
- Having the reassurance that your family & children have a longer sustainable connection with an easy to charge units.
- Not having to change your plans, due to the battery percentage left on your phone
- Keep you safer cause you have 3x the power banks to back you up in unexpected situations
- No Fear of no phone - Unforeseen power outage at home, No worries! Your mobile phone will last longer then any one in your street!
- Life is unpredictable but let’s all take the prediction out of life and breath easier knowing you have 3x the power banks and rechargeable charging station backing you up NO MATTER..... what you will face regarding your phones battery life!
- We believe everything in life starts and ends with a connection, stay connected longer with those you love 💗 💗 💗